Connecting, Caring, Reaching Out, and Spiritual Growth
FALL 2022 GROWTH GROUPS:
Reading the Sermon on the Mount with John Stott
The Sermon on the Mount is Jesus’ most inspiring and challenging description of the Christian counterculture. John Stott’s teaching on this timeless text shows how its value system, ethical standard, religious devotion, and network of relationships clearly distinguish it from both the nominal church and the secular world. In this volume, the message of the Sermon on the Mount is offered in brief, daily readings, taking us passage by passage through the Scripture text.
- Your course book is FREE!
- Choose from in-person or virtual groups
- All groups study the same book, which corresponds with the Sunday Message so you can learn even more!
- Groups begin the week of October 2 (unless otherwise noted) and meet for 8-10 weeks
- Your group leader will contact you with more details after you register
- Class size is limited, so register today!
About Growth Groups:
Growth Groups are a source of support and friendship. They are a place to connect with other adults who may share similar passions, interests, and life issues. When people from various generations, cultures, and backgrounds gather together, the connection often forms genuine relationships. Growth Groups meet together to study a specific book or subject, pray, laugh, and serve to impact their church and communities. Growth Groups are a great way to get closer to God, care for one another, and meet new people. A variety of groups are offered to reflect changing needs and interests.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can participate? Growth Groups are open to everyone
- When and Where do they meet? Growth Groups meet at various times and days each week. Browse the most recent Growth Group Catalog to see which groups fit your schedule and interests. Growth Groups meet in various locations around the communities we serve. They may meet in-home, at one of our churches, and sometimes other places like restaurants or parks or even online
- How do I join a Growth Group? Growth Groups are semester-based and are currently held two semesters each year: Fall and Spring. During open registration, you can sign up either Online or during Worship
- What does it cost? Most Growth Groups study a book together. In the Fall, all Growth Groups study the same material which also corresponds with the Fall Message Series. Fall course books are provided free of charge. Spring course books usually cost around $10-$20